From: Guenther Fuchs (vserver_at_muh.at)
Date: Sun 25 Sep 2005 - 22:29:44 BST

Hi there,

on Samstag, 17. September 2005 at 18:29 on the list was posted:

GF>> Hi there, although I remember having successfully built guests I
GF>> cannot manage to reproduce this for some unknown reason.

> Did you recently upgrade to yum-2.4.0-0.fc4?
>
> I have the same problem, and it seems to be mitigated by downgrading
> yum to yum-2.3.2-7.

After some checks and waiting for maybe a "bugfix" from Fedora project
(guessing a possible source of the error in 2.4.0) it now looks to me,
as if something has been changed on yum between 2.3.2 and 2.4.0 which
vyum does not handle yet.

vyum is part of util-vserver package, right? So there's to file this
with Enrico, yes?

--
regards,

Guenther Fuchs