From: Chuck (chuck_at_sbbsnet.net)
Date: Sun 02 Oct 2005 - 19:42:36 BST

On Sunday 02 October 2005 04:41 pm, Benedikt Boehm wrote:

ok cool thanks... one more quick one...

if i choose the latest 2005.1 standard p3 stage3 from the mirrors then
overlayed the guest baselayout is that sufficient or are there other changes
in the stage3 that i should stick with the older one?

> On Sunday 02 October 2005 20:21, Chuck wrote:
> > On Sunday 02 October 2005 11:49 am, Chuck wrote:
> >
> > with these new versions of base layout and util-vserver, do we still need
> > to put this into a post start script?
> >

> > vattribute --xid 3407 --flag ^37
> >
> > or is that now not needed?
>
> it is not needed with baselayout-vserver-{1.11.13-r1,12.0_pre8}, and
> 0.30.208-r3 contains a patch which adds the cflags to vattribute, so you
> could do
>
> vattribute --xid 3407 --flag reboot_kill
>
> if you still need it for some guests...
>
> also look at http://home.xnull.de:8008/doc/en/vserver-howto.xml
> i updated it to make use of new tools included in 0.30-208-r3
>
> Cheers!

Chuck

"...and the hordes of M$*ft users descended upon me in their anger, and asked 'Why do you not get the viruses or the BlueScreensOfDeath or insecure system troubles and slowness or pay through the nose for an OS as *we* do?!!', and I answered...'I use Linux'. " The Book of John, chapter 1, page 1, and end of book