Re: [Vserver] I would like to know how to build a FC4 template

From: Guenther Fuchs <vserver_at_muh.at>
Date: Tue 18 Oct 2005 - 23:52:06 BST

Hi there,

on Tuesday, October 18, 2005 at 21:38 on the list was posted:

> For this matter, I could not find enough information to try.  It
> seems like for Gentoo distribution
> http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/vserver-howto.xml shows that you can
> tar the whole guest server and then reuse this tarball.

Same you can dow with a FC4 guest (must be stopped before tar'ing ...)

> Coudl somebody tell me what .conf file and where/how to
> configure/find it?

The configurations for each guest ist found at /etc/vservser/<vsname>
- described detailed in the "flower page" - and should be changed for
each new vserver accordingly. Make sure to minimum change the
interfaces, uts/name files and also the symlink pointers of "run" and
"vdir" properly.

--
regards,
Guenther Fuchs