Re: [Vserver] Re: VServer forum

From: Chuck <chuck_at_sbbsnet.net>
Date: Fri 21 Oct 2005 - 10:01:15 BST

On Friday 21 October 2005 04:31 am, Evert Meulie wrote:

> Dariush Pietrzak,,, wrote:
> >>If people are not smart enough to check at the bottom of a thread for
> >>new/updated/corrected info, they should not be allowed near any
> >>electrical/electronic device... 8-)
> >
> > So, basically, you're saying that you should ban calculators, computers,
> > GPS etc, because if you're smart and determined, you can do without.
> > Good luck,
> >

> Eehh, no...
> I am saying that people who don't know how to use them should stay away from
> them. People like us SHOULD use these devices... ;-)

hehe Evert, umm I see only one flaw in this logic.... we became those who
should by first being those who shouldn't :)

> Regards,
> Evert

Chuck
"...and the hordes of M$*ft users descended upon me in their anger,
and asked 'Why do you not get the viruses or the BlueScreensOfDeath
or insecure system troubles and slowness or pay through the nose
for an OS as *we* do?!!', and I answered...'I use Linux'. "
The Book of John, chapter 1, page 1, and end of book