Re: [Vserver] many ip addys

From: Herbert Poetzl <herbert_at_13thfloor.at>
Date: Fri 21 Oct 2005 - 17:12:40 BST

On Fri, Oct 21, 2005 at 06:58:38AM -0400, Chuck wrote:
> i forget.. was it ngnet that would support a few hundred ip addys in a
> guest?
>
> i have a few big machines i cant move over until it can efficiently
> support several hundred ip addys (minimum a /24) ... if ngnet is the
> answer im gonna try to raise some funding from my boss .. no promises
> as he does not let go easily.. :D

hehe, well, ngnet will provide that indeed,
but for a quick and dirty hack you can raise
the limit from the current 16 to something
higher, but you should be aware that the
current implementation will slow down with
every ip address you add ...

http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Experimental/VARIOUS/delta-2.6.9-vs1.9.3-net64.diff

(old patch to give you some ideas :)