RE: [Vserver] unmount nfs with vserver

From: <smagnuson_at_forzani.com>
Date: Fri 21 Oct 2005 - 17:48:10 BST

I went back through my orig post on this way back when and found a comment that I missed/forgot. This might have helped me... sorry herbert.

>> I would like to mount a nfs filesystem from a non vserver (nfs server)
>> into a vserver (nfs client).

>inside, you have to use some kind of userspace nfs
>daemon as you do not have/get kernel support without
>proper permissions ...

>HTH,
>Herbert

I also just found these....better late then never.
http://vserver.strahlungsfrei.de/tiki-index.php?page=NFSVServer
http://www.paul.sladen.org/vserver/faq/#nfs

I'm currently mounting NFS from outside the vserver.

sig