[Vserver] vservers init script broken?

From: Chuck <chuck_at_sbbsnet.net>
Date: Sat 22 Oct 2005 - 03:57:18 BST

on a totally different machine and completely different installation i get
this which is a different error than the one on the dell:

on start

eron ~ # /etc/init.d/vservers start
chdir(): No such file or directory
chdir(): No such file or directory
 * Unhiding /proc entries ...
[ ok ]
 * Starting vservers of type 'default' ...
Davin starting
[ ok ]

on stopping:

eron ~ # /etc/init.d/vservers stop
 * Stopping all types of vservers ...
[ ok ]
 * Checking for vservers still running ...
vuname: vc_xidopt2xid("/proc/virtual/3883"): No such file or directory
basename: too few arguments
Try `basename --help' for more information.
 * Hiding /proc entries ...
chdir(): No such file or directory
chdir(): No such file or directory
[ ok ]

and the vserver is still running just fine.

vserver guest stop works perfectly.

do i have something misconfigured or is this script broken? it is giving me
errors on 2 different machines and they are 2 different errors.. i posted the
previous one a day or so ago

--
Chuck
"...and the hordes of M$*ft users descended upon me in their anger,