[Vserver] error trying to dnsmasq on a debian sarge

From: Jens Holze <yodahome_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Fri 28 Oct 2005 - 15:53:49 BST

Hi!

I've just set up the latest vserver on FC4 and added two vservers one
based on debian sarge the other on FC4. The debian one should do some
basic networking stuff and backups. Therefore I'd like to run dnsmasq
on it. I installed it but when I activated it's dhcp function, i get
this message at boot:

Starting DNS forwarder and DHCP server: dnsmasqdnsmasq: cannot create
DHCP packet socket: Operation not permitted. Is CONFIG_PACKET enabled
in your kernel?
(failed).

Of course, CONFIG_PACKET is enabled in kernel, so I'm not really sure
what to do to get the program running.
Do I need to add S_CAPS options?

Thanks in advance!

Jens