Re: [Vserver] Re: Nagios 2.x on a vserver. Anyone?

From: Herbert Poetzl <herbert_at_13thfloor.at>
Date: Fri 11 Nov 2005 - 15:49:32 GMT

On Fri, Nov 11, 2005 at 09:04:18AM +0100, Evert Meulie wrote:
> Warning for all!
>
> Even though Nagios 2.x eventually compiled on my system, I ended up
> with a defective check_ping. And since check_ping is used by Nagios to
> check whether a host is up or not, this causes MAJOR problems...

what linux-vserver patches and tools?
as usual, please provide the output of testme.sh

> See http://www.meulie.net/forum_viewtopic.php?21.4226 for more info on
> this subject

hmm ... (which shows)

CRITICAL_ERROR:
Line 144 /www/e/evert/htdocs/class2.php

Error reported as: [1]: Unable to read core settings from database - Core settings exist but cannot be unserialized. Attempting to restore core backup ...
CRITICAL_ERROR:
Line 149 /www/e/evert/htdocs/class2.php

Error reported as: [3]: Core settings saved - backup made active.
Logo