RE: [Vserver] VServer vs OpenVZ

From: Ehab Heikal <ehab_at_elmotaheda.com>
Date: Tue 06 Dec 2005 - 19:27:58 GMT

As far as I know the only nice thing in openvz and freevps that is to my
knowledge missing in linux-vserver is virtual network devices. Other
than that, vserver is much better due to the huge community support that
you will most probably not get from swsoft since they are more
interested in selling virtuozzo than supporting the free openvz.