[Vserver] Why din't I recieved answers from vserver m-l?

From: Joel Soete <soete.joel_at_tiscali.be>
Date: Sun 11 Dec 2005 - 10:27:57 GMT

Hello *,

I would like to thanks evrybody's help by reply to their answers but I didn't recieved it?

here is my mailman options:
Mail delivery Enable
Set Digest Mode On
Get MIME or Plain Text Digests? Plain Text
Receive your own posts to the list? Yes
Receive acknowledgement mail when you send mail to the list? Yes
Get password reminder email for this list? Yes
Conceal yourself from subscriber list? Yes
What language do you prefer? English (USA)
Which topic categories would you like to subscribe to? No topics defined
Do you want to receive messages that do not match any topic filter? Yes
Avoid duplicate copies of messages? Yes

Fwiw, I well recieved Disted and acknowledgement but neither a copy of my post nor answers?

What's my mistakes?

Thanks again for help,
        Joel