[Vserver] memory problems?

From: Roché Compaan <roche_at_upfrontsystems.co.za>
Date: Sun 11 Dec 2005 - 18:19:11 GMT

The following is logged quite often to the syslog in a vserver and I'm
worried since I don't see this in any of our regular servers:

postfix/sendmail[32274]: warning: fork: Cannot allocate memory

This is on Debian sarge on a 2.6 kernel with vserver v 2.0. The postfix
server in question is not busy at all and the vserver has plenty of
memory to spare.

Any reason to worry here?

--
Roché Compaan