[Vserver] vs1.2.11 and vs2.0.1 ?

From: Bert De Vuyst <bert.devuyst_at_intec.ugent.be>
Date: Tue 13 Dec 2005 - 13:24:21 GMT

Hello,

During the hollydays I will take some of our servers off-line for maintenance.
So, it's a good moment to think about a kernel upgrade.
At http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Experimental/ , I found some test releases.
Which kernel version should I use?

Some servers runs 2.4.30-vs1.2.10 (yes I know it's old, but the users don't
want to migrate to the new util-vserver configuration)
Other servers run 2.6.12.4-vs2.0
Should we stick to the vserver releases, or is it a good idea to use the
latest rc patches?

Thanks for your help,

Bert.