Re: [Vserver] VServer logo?

From: Daniel Kraft <wam_at_spotlite.de>
Date: Sun 08 Jan 2006 - 23:29:24 GMT

Hi!

Guenther Fuchs wrote:
> anyone graphically talented created a logo for VServer yet or wants
> to? I guess, there's not only me wanting to show a "powered by Linux-
> VServer" on their page ;-)

Some of my ideas. If the font-rendering looks strange, this is due to my
anti-aliasing (sub-pixel). Please tell me if you have any problems.

http://www.spotlite.de/stuff/vserver-logos.png
License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/

IF one of those WOULD become the logo - or part of it, we can of course
change the license to a compatible one.

In case someone knows a logo that looks similar, PLEASE TELL ME to
prevent legal issues!

Daniel

PS: My favorite one among those in ASCII:

 O O ° O O O
Linux VServer

;)