[Vserver] Making two vservers see the same data/directory structore.

From: Etienne Pretorius <etiennep_at_kingsley.co.za>
Date: Tue 10 Jan 2006 - 08:35:02 GMT

Hello all,

I don't quite know where to ask or what to google for but here is my
situation:

I have a vserver guest runnning an ftp daemon and another vserver guest
running samba.
What I need to do is to mount, or just make it avalible, the ftp data in
the samba server.
I dont want to give the samba users access to writing - only reading, so
hopefully that will
solve some permission issues.

Lets say the ftp data is mounted in the samba server under
/usr/local/samba/ftp.

So how would I accomplish this? Also I am using ext3 filesystems with
the diskquota
per vserver context application - would this effect the quota?

Thank you.
Etienne Pretorius