[Vserver] Re: missing GPL on your site

From: Guenther Fuchs <vserver_at_muh.at>
Date: Thu 12 Jan 2006 - 10:09:33 GMT

Hi Joep,

on Thursday, January 12, 2006 at 10:57:50 AM you wrote:

> Oppropriate links have been added, and GPL licenses are added to the
> articles. Again, thanks for the heads up.

Thank's for doing that, although I couldn't find the GPL on your
article mirror:
http://www.virtualinfrastructure.nl/blog/index.php?op=ViewArticle&articleId=2&blogId=1

Pls review that - it's not that mandatory to mention me (as several
other people contributed their thoughts and work to it as well), but I
see it mandatory to add the GPL license note as well as I recommend
keeping the added "original article" link.

> Also, if you have any problems with mirroring or 'redistributing'
> your content feel free to say so. Im not here to step on anyone's
> feet.

I don't feel you stomping on my feet - I just wanted to point out for
you and especially everybody else reading this and copying docs that a
GPL is required to be honored, otherwise it will stop working for us
all. That includes yourself ;-)

PS: Your page title/header is missing an "r", it shows only "infa"
instead of "infra" ;-)

--
regards 'n greez,
Guenther Fuchs