[Vserver] vserver duplication

From: sukrit <sukrit_at_liqwidkrystal.com>
Date: Tue 17 Jan 2006 - 05:41:58 GMT

Guys, I am about to setup VServer on Centos 4.2. I want to create one
vserver image which I will prepare with all the settings I require. I
then hope to paste many copies of this image and create the settings in
the configuration files on the fly using a script. I was wondering what
the recommended method for doing this is, keeping in mind that I would
ideally like to use a single image file, something like a *.iso, which I
can extract or mount. Is that possible? what would the least
resource-hungry solution be for this?

Thanks,
Sukrit.D.