[Vserver] Logo design

From: Joep Gommers <joep.gommers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue 17 Jan 2006 - 20:08:25 GMT

Dear list,

I realize its a bit late, Herbert pointed me towards a old post about
logo's. I'm kinda in a rush, but spend a few minutes on some brainfarts for
a VServer logo. Please take a look, and give your opinion. The logo's itself
arent really logo's yet, just some ideas/feelings. Please tell me what pages
or pictures you like, so i can continue with those. Ill be doing further
design tomorrow.

http://www.virtualinfrastructure.nl/downloads/design.pdf

Thanks,
Joep