Re: [Vserver] Logo design

From: Joep Gommers <joep.gommers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed 18 Jan 2006 - 09:31:23 GMT

Thanks for the positive replies,

Ill be working on this further today, ill keep you guys posted.

J-

thanks a lot, I really liked the small ones on page
9 of 11 (maybe making some pngs with different url
just for viewing would be simpler, but vector graphics
are preferred in the end, because they can be easily
resized and adjusted) especially the blue one looks
very appealing to me, except for the font, which IMHO
is somewhat unbalanced ... - Herbert -

thanks a lot, I really liked the small ones on page
9 of 11 (maybe making some pngs with different url
just for viewing would be simpler, but vector graphics
are preferred in the end, because they can be easily
resized and adjusted) especially the blue one looks
very appealing to me, except for the font, which IMHO
is somewhat unbalanced ... - John -