Re: [Vserver] Logo design

From: Matt Nuzum <matt.followers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri 20 Jan 2006 - 02:03:19 GMT

Rule by committee never works. Someone is going to have to make a
final decision soon or this thread is going to overwhelm my mailbox.

As a matter of fact, in the last 2.5 years, this exact scenario has
occurred three times and there still isn't a logo for VServer.

Somebody (bertl?), pick one and say, "that's it!"

(Note: If you pick one and in 18 months feel like it needs to
change... so what? It's not like you're going to have to throw away a
truck load of letterhead that has the old logo printed on it... it's
just a website (and the current website's logo is three question
marks))

--
Matthew Nuzum <matt@followers.net>
www.followers.net - Makers of "Elite Content Management System"