Re: [Vserver] Logo contest

From: Herbert Poetzl <herbert_at_13thfloor.at>
Date: Sun 22 Jan 2006 - 05:19:14 GMT

you probably know about my funny hand drawings
when I try to illustrate something (regarding
logos and ideas :) by now, so you should not
be surprised by the following logo idea (and
the resulting sketch) ...

I had quite a deep look through the available
Tux images, and although there are many projects
related to virtualization, it looks like nobody
did a partial wireframe tux yet, so this might
be something worth a few thoughts, as it would
somewhat map to 'virtual' and 'linux' ...

anyway, it's not a logo proposal, just something
to give 'artists' a new idea, and maybe somebody
is good enough with blender (or whatever) to
realize this in proper quality ...

again, just an idea I had looking through many
drawings of Tux ...

http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Stuff/LOGO/virtux_01.png