Re: [Vserver] One guest with two IP adresses

From: Guenther Fuchs <vserver_at_muh.at>
Date: Thu 26 Jan 2006 - 12:30:49 GMT

Hi there,

on Thursday, January 26, 2006 at 1:06:34 PM there was posted:

K> I have Gentoo vserver host with gentoo guests. How Can I use two
K> different IP addresses on one guest.

Providing you use a new config style (alpha-branch) you simply need to
place second details as a subdirectory into the "interfaces" directory
- if you use old "legacy" config style just look into
  http://linux-vserver.org/linux-vserver_administrators_gide
Here it shows some examples under "2.1. Configuration file" - look for
the IPROOT entries.

--
regards 'n greez,
Guenther Fuchs