[Vserver] Re: Logo contest

From: Nicolas Costes <nicolas.costes_at_iut-laroche.univ-nantes.fr>
Date: Mon 30 Jan 2006 - 19:32:12 GMT

Le Lundi 30 Janvier 2006 20:09, Joep Gommers a écrit :
> > Is there any reason why my logos don't take part in the election?
> > http://www.spotlite.de/stuff/vserver-logos.png

> No, thats my fault. Ill add them to the list!
> My apologies

While we are at it, I made four more, and they aren't in the list... Thanks in
advance => http://nayco.free.fr/wiki/doku.php?id=un_logo_pour_linux-vserver

If I had had time, I would have done one more try... If someone wants to try
to implement it, the idea consists of five colored penguins (Like in the
small 80x15 button :
http://nayco.free.fr/wiki/fetch.php?w=&h=&cache=cache&media=five_penguins_mini.gif ),
that are overlapping/stacked together, with a wind blur effect (Sense of
speed). Of course, add to it the title "Linux-VServer".

If the contest doesn't close too early, I will have time to do it.

--
Ceux qui vous disent que Linux n'est pas convivial vous mentent,
je n'ai jamais rencontré autant de gens que depuis que je l'utilise...