Re: [Vserver] Completion for vserver

From: Thomas Champagne <lafeuil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon 06 Feb 2006 - 11:10:30 GMT

Hi

So, the first line of the completion :
have vserver-info && {
: ${UTIL_VSERVER_VARS:=$(vserver-info - SYSINFO |grep prefix: | awk '{ print
$2}')/lib/util-vserver/util-vserver-vars}
test -e "$UTIL_VSERVER_VARS" && {

. "$UTIL_VSERVER_VARS"
. "$_LIB_FUNCTIONS"

Why the scripts vserver, vapt-get, vyum, vrpm, vserver-copy and others
maybe, don't use this method to test the path of util-vserver-vars ?

Thomas

2006/2/6, Andreas John