[Vserver] vserver ftp network configuration

From: Daniel Ortiz <zaterio_at_othernet.cl>
Date: Wed 08 Feb 2006 - 22:47:24 GMT

Hi everibody:

In the past i was playing whit vserver just for fun, but know i want to
implement this tool in my production server (named trauko)

in trauko i need to implement a secure ftp, i am think to implement the
ftp in to a vserver enviromenet, but i have some questions about the
correct network configuration:

1,- ¿In trauko (with public ip) i need to create a NAT to the vserver
(private ip) with netfilter ?

2,-¿I can configure vserver with the same trauko public ip and the
vserver just listen in this IP? and if the last way is correct ¿Can I
ejecute diferent bind servers (DNS) in the vservers listen all in the
same port?

thanks in advance

zaterio