[Vserver] vserver hosting on server4you.com

From: Eric Jorgensen <jorgy_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat 18 Feb 2006 - 18:45:41 GMT

Hello,

 I am looking go to a "real" hosting provider and was wondering if anyone on the list has experience using vservers at server4you.com on their dedicated hosting plans. Google has plenty of examples of people using vservers with them, and there is even a vserver forum on server4you.de, but I do not speach German. :-)

 So I was wondering: Is it difficult to set up without access to the console? How responsive is their customer support? How have you found their network bandwidth and reliability to be?

 Thanks for any insight!

 Eric