Re: [Vserver] I'd like to use portmap and rpc services.

From: Andreas John <lists_at_aj.net-lab.net>
Date: Tue 04 Apr 2006 - 04:31:54 BST

Hi Chris,

# tail /etc/default/portmap
# portmap configuration scripts will avoid modifying it
# (for example, by running 'dpkg-reconfigure portmap').

# By default listen on all interfaces
#
# If you want portmap to listen only on the loopback
# interface, uncomment the following line (it will be
# uncommented automatically if you configure this
# through debconf).
OPTIONS="-i 127.0.0.2"

rgds,
j.