[Vserver] Application problem, signal to init failed?

From: ehab heikal <ehab_at_elmotaheda.com>
Date: Fri 21 Apr 2006 - 13:27:47 BST

I installed plesk 8 on a vserver and it is working ok till now. One
issue I have is that its watchdog which watches if services are up and
tries to automatically restart them is not working. It gives the
following error when I try to enable it.

Error occurred while calling the module utility wdservice: 'Send signal
to init failed'

Seems like a capabilities problem. Does anyone have a clue which
Capability might cause a signal to init to fail?

I have the following caps enabled.
CAP_NET_BIND_SERVICE
CAP_NET_BROADCAST
CAP_NET_ADMIN