Re: [Vserver] great flower page

From: Oliver Welter <mail_at_oliwel.de>
Date: Sun 23 Apr 2006 - 10:44:13 BST

Hi Folks,

> I'm agree, I've prefered the old vserver style to configure with one
> file per vserver like in freevps
> Moreover most of Linux program use only one file to config ...
> I don't see where is easier to maintain it ? ...

It's much easier to deploy and modfiy the configuration on this basis
when using automated scripts...I use vserver to implement some failover
stuff and unfortunately the boxes differ sligthly - this way its much
easier to sync only certain files, and ignore others. Besides it is
easier to just put some own config stuff vor own scripts.
So I prefer this style as it is easier to manage by scripts

Oliver

--
Diese Nachricht wurde digital unterschrieben
oliwel's public key: http://www.oliwel.de/oliwel.crt