Re: [Vserver] Re: FC5 fake packages; vps-dev now available [scanned]

From: Daniel Hokka Zakrisson <daniel_at_hozac.com>
Date: Sun 30 Apr 2006 - 15:57:41 BST

Guenther Fuchs wrote:
> Guessed that but didn't find the "when" - where did you add the relevant
> packages / install lines? Into the "build" command ord did you add the
> packages into the fc5 util-vserver distribution repository?

http://cvs.hozac.com/viewcvs/util-vserver/fedora-5/util-vserver-0.30.210-cru-vps.patch?root=rpms&rev=1.2&view=markup
Just adding the repo isn't enough, because yum would prefer the packages
with the right architecture, like kernel, udev, etc.

> Unfortunately not, I suffer on a muscle tear and a partly broken bone,
> fortunately my laptop works quite proper so I can still handle the major
> parts of my business. Cars are jumping fast this spring (no, no typo) ;-/

I hope you get well soon!

--
Daniel Hokka Zakrisson
GPG id: 06723412