[Vserver] New to vserver: need some help installing

From: Fareha Shafique <fareha_at_eecg.toronto.edu>
Date: Mon 01 May 2006 - 20:21:39 BST

I followed the Fedora Core 4 installation instructions (installing from
rpms). Once the build is complete, I can start, enter and stop the
vserver, however, I cannot find the .conf file (supposed to be located
in /etc/vservers)
I can't seem to figure out where i made a mistake during the installation.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.