[Vserver] Newbie question

From: Fareha Shafique <fareha_at_eecg.toronto.edu>
Date: Fri 05 May 2006 - 03:46:07 BST

Hi,

I'm new to vservers. I installed the vserver from rpms and built it
according to the instructions on Vserver Installation Fedora Core 4. I
was under the impression that a vserver has all the same files in its
/etc directory as the host machine, but my vserver has fewer files.
Furthermore, inside my vserver I cannot use bash commands such as less,
rpm, man.
Have I misunderstood the basics of vserver or did I incorrectly install
my vserver?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-FS