Re: [Vserver] LinuxTag 2006

From: Matt Ayres <matta_at_tektonic.net>
Date: Mon 08 May 2006 - 16:27:11 BST

Mike Schneider wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> as most of you will know, we had a booth a Linuxtag 2006 which
> took place in Wiesbaden from May 3rd to 6th. Kudos go to DerJohn who
> organized the whole thing.
>
> At the booth we had some servers running VServer in a 19'' rack and
> a multi-seat workstation which had the individual seats running inside
> it's own VServer each.

I'm glad to hear things went over well. How was the response to Linux
VServer versus the other virtualisation technologies out there? This
seems to be the first large demonstration of this project to the general
public and I am curious (as I'm sure some others are too).

Also, this web interface... any details? Website?

Thank you,
Matt Ayres