Re: [Vserver] Sharing directories

From: Corey Wright <undefined_at_pobox.com>
Date: Tue 09 May 2006 - 15:21:46 BST

On Mon, 8 May 2006 22:23:46 +0300
"ehab heikal" <ehab@elmotaheda.com> wrote:

> I want some directories of data to be shared across vservers on the same
> host, will linking the directories from the host work?

yes. you can use a hardlink or "mount --bind". you might have to use
vnamespace with "mount --bind" for the guest to see the new mount (as i do
when i mount a loopback from the host into a guest).

> Can two vservers share the same IP so that one uses some ports and the
> other uses the rest?

i know the host's ip can be shared with a guest, but i don't know about
between two guests.

corey

--
undefined@pobox.com