[Vserver] Multiple NICs, multiple networks: Revisited

From: Roderick A. Anderson <raanders_at_acm.org>
Date: Fri 26 May 2006 - 17:55:57 BST

I have looked at "http://linux-vserver.org/Recipes" -- "configuring
routing for a server with two network interfaces" and it makes sense but
since I use sysv ( Redhat/Fedora/CentOS ) systems I'm not sure how to
accomplish the same thing. That is at boot or network restart time
without user intervention.

Any R/F/C users that are doing multiple networks and routing on the list
that can share their knowledge?

TIA,
Rod