[Vserver] Running freetds app on vserver

From: Gustavo A. Gonzalez <ggonzalez_at_telviso.com.ar>
Date: Fri 02 Jun 2006 - 19:37:58 BST

Hello all, iam trying to get work an implementation of freetds on a virtual server, i have developed an application that use that library to send data on to a MSSQL server and retrieve some results from that MSSQL server. FreeTDS makes a connection to the server on one outbound port. It doesn't listen on any port (as a client). The conversation with the server is half-duplex; FreeTDS is either sending or receiving (or idle).
Well, in that context I setting up a Private network inside my host system(debian sarge with kernel version 2.6) same like its describe in http://linux-vserver.org/HowtoPrivateNetworking. and I have my "virtual lan" working fine with this configuration, BUT when i execute my application inside a virtual server I can't retrieve data from my virtual connection to MSSQL. If I only can send requests from my vserver, what have i do on a host system to enable a half duplex connection to retrieve data from my vserver and MSSQL when ran my freetds application?...If any can help me with this issue I wait ...and thanks.

Saludos.
G.