Re: [Vserver] vserver not starting

From: varun <varun_saa_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: Sat 10 Jun 2006 - 16:14:17 BST

> > In case it does not what do you do ?
>
> basically you use _one_ dump for each mounted (ext2/3)
> filesystem to transfer, as it will transfer the entire
> filesystem inclusing all directories, but it will not
> traverse filesystems
>
> > > HTH,
> > > Herbert

Ok I have managed to move a step forward.
Now I am getting the following error :

[root@vserver ~]# /sbin/vserver sautpbx start
vcontext: execvp("/etc/rc.d/rc"): No such file or directory

An error occured while executing the vserver startup sequence; when
there are no other messages, it is very likely that the init-script
(/etc/rc.d/rc 3) failed.

Common causes are:
* /etc/rc.d/rc on Fedora Core 1 and RH9 fails always; the 'apt-rpm' build
  method knows how to deal with this, but on existing installations,
  appending 'true' to this file will help.

Failed to start vserver 'sautpbx'

The files are there.
So what to do now ?

Thanks