[Vserver] (no subject)

From: Christopher Baptista <bapper2004_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed 21 Jun 2006 - 20:47:21 BST

Hi,

I have a Fedora Core 5 box and I followed the instructions to install VServer and its utilities on it. Everything seems fine, but when I try to build a new virtual server, I've been getting errors. And those errors also change based on whether I'm on the machine itself or going through SSH to it.

Here are the errors:

ERROR: Can not find configuration for the distribution 'fc5';
  please read http://linux-vserver.org/HowToRegisterNewDistributions
  for information how to add support for your own distribution.

/usr/lib/util-vserver/vserver-build.functions: line 191: setattr: command not found

Any ideas? I used the RPM install as mentioned in th3 FC5 installation guide (http://linux-vserver.org/VServer+installation+Fedora+Core+5)

Chris