[Vserver] Protecting guests' interfaces

From: Teemu Matilainen <teemu.matilainen_at_ri.fi>
Date: Tue 04 Jul 2006 - 08:54:11 BST

Hi,

I have seen many questions, discussions and instructions about
(loopback) interfaces on a guest. I have tried with different
setups with e.g. loopback and dummy interfaces, but still have
not succeeded to prevent guests accessing some interfaces of
other guests.

Is there any way to restrict a guest from accessing some
interfaces or services of other guests?

Debian sarge, linux 2.6.16.X, vserver 2.0.2-rcX, utils 0.30.210.

Cheers,
        - Teemu