[Vserver] /proc/virtnet error

From: Roderick A. Anderson <raanders_at_acm.org>
Date: Fri 07 Jul 2006 - 00:45:28 BST

While doing some clean up I was looking for remnants of a guest.

When I ran:

        # find / -name '*vs666*'

I got the following error message right away.

WARNING: Hard link count is wrong for /proc/virtnet: this may be a bug
in your filesystem driver.

Since this directory has the context of guests as subdirs I was
wondering if I might have caused this while _playing_ around --
creating, copying, deleting guests, etc.

The host system is build from Daniel's excellent FC5 RPMs and
instructions with the guests built using the vyum method.

Filesystem is ext3 built on software raid ( with no other errors -- even
at the console ).

Rod