[Vserver] nodev with secondary interfaces

From: Jim Wight <j.k.wight_at_ncl.ac.uk>
Date: Thu 13 Jul 2006 - 13:32:31 BST

The Great Flower Page says nodev "can be used to assign primary
interfaces which are created by the host or another vserver.". Are
secondary interfaces to be avoided?

After returning to the documentation I realised I had unwittingly used
nodev with a secondary. I haven't noticed any ill effects in the short
time (hours) the vserver has been running. Am I likely to?

Jim