Re: [Vserver] New wiki + many other things

From: Christoph Lukas <christoph.lukas_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu 03 Aug 2006 - 09:41:28 BST

Hi,

[..]

> New structure in detail:
>
> * Paper: Bertl will review and update the current paper
> * FAQs: Many current pages can be consolidated (derjohn?)
> * Downloads: See below for Download Archives
> * Documentation: the biggest part, most help needed here, especially different
> distros etc..

I have started using vserver about 2 month ago and it took me some time
to collect all the necessary information for limiting resources and so
on. I would therefore offer to spend some time on documentation:

I would like to collect and write down something about:
* Debian / Ubuntu host setup
* CPU resource management
* Memory resource management
* Disk resource management
* Usage of flags file

I could also offer to spend some time on creating a structure of
documents in the documentation area.

Cheers,
Christoph