Re: [Vserver] reiserfs user quotas

From: Chuck <chuck_at_sbbsnet.net>
Date: Wed 13 Sep 2006 - 02:46:25 BST

On Wednesday 06 September 2006 20:31, Georges Toth wrote:

looks good. just have to figure how to modify it to fit my needs... i mount
all vserver guest partitions on boot even if they do not start.. in our
systems vserver guest mounts are independent of running them.

will this info presented at this site cause any damage to existing data in an
existing guest if i wished to add quotas to it now after it has been running
without them? or should i prepare to archive it and see a wiped partition for
reinstall after?

http://www.5dollarwhitebox.org/wiki/index.php/Howtos_Linux-Vserver_With_LVM_And_Quotas

> Hope that helps :-)
>
> --
>
> regards,
> Georges Toth

Chuck
"...and the hordes of M$*ft users descended upon me in their anger,
and asked 'Why do you not get the viruses or the BlueScreensOfDeath
or insecure system troubles and slowness or pay through the nose
for an OS as *we* do?!!', and I answered...'I use Linux'. "
The Book of John, chapter 1, page 1, and end of book