[Vserver] VServers each with their own Cisco VPN-s - is that possible?

From: Peter Valdemar Mørch <swp5jhu02_at_sneakemail.com>
Date: Wed 20 Sep 2006 - 13:17:46 BST

Hi,

We have 5 destinations, to which we need to establish VPNs using Cisco's
  VPN client. We want to ensure that none of these networks can see each
other, and that even if someone were to gain root access to one virtual
machine, that would not enable them to access the other networks.

Right now we're running 5 VMWare virtual machines and then running Cisco
vpnclients in each of them. But that creates a heavy load and doesn't scale.

Can this be done with VServer instead?

The FAQ says it can be done with OpenVPN, but I believe that OpenVPN is
entirely userspace, whereas Cisco's VPN runs something in the kernel (I
believe).

Would this be possible and safe with VServer?

Peter

--
Peter Valdemar Mørch
http://www.morch.com