Re: [Vserver] XSL for http://wiki.linux-vserver.org/VServerConfiguration

From: Tim Mecking <as.6917.1_at_mecking.net>
Date: Thu 28 Sep 2006 - 16:20:11 BST

>> The 'funky' signs are basically taken from 'ls -F' ( '/' for directory,
>> '@' for symlinks, '*' for executables. The rest are supplemented ('#'
>>
>> I think these signs are quite intuitive.
>
> I disagree. Given that there are no min/max values for any file (AFAIK),
> it seems strange to use it in the documentation.

Currently you are right. But there are xml element definitions in the
schema for min/maxElements.

> In general, I think
> documentation that requires a key to read is bad. It's not like we're
> running out of space on the lines or anything, so just putting the
> actual word there seems like the most logical thing to me.

Ok, I changed the xsl.

> I noticed that the wiki page shows things that are commented in the XML
> source, is that intentional?

Oh, no.. I removed the comment begin/end to see if <elements> lists work
and forgot to restore before inserting the xsl-output into the wiki.

> It should also use _ as the word separator
> in the name, like the other pages do.

The page name is taken from the old wiki page. But I just moved the page to
http://wiki.linux-vserver.org/VServer_Configuration

Ciao
Tim