[Vserver] /proc/cmdline error on shutdown

From: Randall Smith <randall_at_tnr.cc>
Date: Tue 14 Nov 2006 - 19:08:02 GMT

With a fresh vserver install on Debian Etch, here is my shutdown output:

~# vserver vs1 stop
Stopping web server (apache2)....
Shutting down WebKit: Success
Stopping periodic command scheduler: crond.
Stopping PostgreSQL 8.1 database server: main.
Stopping internet superserver: inetd.
Stopping rsync daemon: rsync.
Stopping OpenBSD Secure Shell server: sshd.
Stopping system log daemon: syslogd.
Asking all remaining processes to terminate...done.
Killing all remaining processes...done.
cat: /proc/cmdline: No such file or directory
mount: permission denied

I have installed some apps, but I've been getting these errors since I
first created the vserver. Any idea why?

Randall