[Vserver] semi-off topic: part time sysadmin job oportunity.

From: Samuel T. Cossette <samueltc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu 16 Nov 2006 - 02:51:58 GMT

Dear list,

I'm posting here because vservers are involved in this job and we
would like to find some who is familiar with that technology.

One of our client is looking for a part time sysadmin. We would like
to find someone familiar with Debian, VServers, PostgreSQL, Lighttpd
and basic networking knowledge. You have to be based in San Francisco,
there is some job to be done on site.

Please contact me off list.

Best regards,

--