[Vserver] Some questions about various utilities

From: Jaroslav Tomecek <adray_at_seznam.cz>
Date: Thu 16 Nov 2006 - 14:22:30 GMT

Hi,
 can you answer my questions please?

1) Why is there the "dummy line" on the bottom of
'/etc/vservers/<ID>/schedule' file
2) What does the option '--prio-bias' for 'vsched' command mean?
3) Which option will be used when I put both 'sched_prio' and
'sched_hard' into 'flags' file?
4) I found the chcontext utility and the 'vcontext' and 'vattribute'
utilities. What's the difference? Is there any useful help for vcontext
and vattribute?

Thx Jarda

vserver 0.30.210
2.6.16.11-vs2.1.1-rc18