[Vserver] Re: future vserver on ubuntu

From: Philippe Clérié <philippe_at_gcal.net>
Date: Sun 26 Nov 2006 - 18:15:32 GMT

Gerald at uni-klu was kind enough to reply to a query I sent him. He will
not soon be building a vserver kernel for edgy because of lack of time.

So I think I'll stick to dapper for a while yet.

Regarding vserver and feisty, it's very likely that the patch is not in the
distribution because it's no longer in sid. And it makes sense not to
include it in sid since debian is building kernels with built-in vserver.
For all architectures too! They even have kernels with xen+vserver!!!

Cheerio
Philippe