Re: [Vserver] iproute2 behavior problem

From: Chuck <chuck_at_sbbsnet.net>
Date: Sun 03 Dec 2006 - 16:13:24 GMT

On Sunday 03 December 2006 10:48, Herbert Poetzl wrote:

ahh no... these ips are for the mail server which runs on the host. they have
nothing to do with guests.. each guest brings up its own ip as it starts.

once i can convert all our users to the change needed for namespace use, then
i will have only 2 ips for the name server and will place it into a guest.
until then it has to hog our host.

regardless 2 seconds between ip loading is not acceptable under any
conditions, so i want to find out what causes it and fix it. :)